Ashraf M. Ghaly, Ph.D., P.E., F.ASCE
Carl B. Jansen Professor of Engineering
- Post-Doctoral, Civil Engineering,
Concordia University, 1991.
- Ph.D., Civil Engineering,
Concordia University, 1990.
- M.Sc., Civil Engineering,
Alexandria University, 1986.
- B.Sc., Civil Engineering,
Alexandria University, 1982.
Tel. 518-388-6515, E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
- A dedication to the student to provide the
highest quality of teaching
- A close student-professor relationship
- Achieving excellence in undergraduate
research by providing unlimited guidance
- Establishing a link between theory and
- Making the learning experience enjoyable
- Practicing, not only preaching!
the Stillman Prize for Excellence in Teaching
American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
Served as Director of Engineering
AREAS OF INTEREST/RESEARCH:
Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Foundation Engineering
- Soil-Structure Interaction
- Geosynthetics: Applications in
Construction Materials & Sustainable Infrastructure
- Flexible and Rigid Pavements
- Concrete Technology
- Use of recyclables in construction materials
- Applications in GIS
- Environmental GIS
ENGINEERING DESIGN MADE EASY!